Los Angeles, CA
The Role: The Content Specialist is responsible for building out the social components of Ticketón with social media management, promotions, fan acquisition and engagement, content strategy, content creation, analytics and reporting.
- Execute content marketing campaigns for Ticketón properties with a focus on fan acquisition, engagement, content creation, and overall community growth.
- Maintain social networks with updates, news, tour dates, original and curated content. • Create content calendars and schedule and oversee posting across all verticals.
- Contribute to the design and creation of digital assets, including photo and video content. • Update and deliver weekly social media reports to department head.
- Develop original content strategy, and create or source the content as needed. • Stay well versed in the latest updates on social media platforms, identify trends, and platforms in digital marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Track specific milestones / metrics in social media including: views, number of fans acquired, hashtag performance, mentions, and ROI against social media goals.
- Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, fan acquisition, and creating brand awareness for Ticketón clients.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Share content through various channels ensuring a strong web presence.
- Travel as needed to secure content and utilize for Ticketón awareness.
- Promote industry relationships to improve content streams and overall reach.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish / English.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in social media and/or digital marketing.
- Proven work experience in a Content marketing role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- BS degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field preferred.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable: more reliable than spontaneous
- People Oriented: enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable / flexible: enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts
- Achievement oriented: enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Detail oriented: would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance: thrives in a high-pressure environment
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off