Digital Media and Sponsorship Sales Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Ticketón is a leading online platform that provides entertainment products targeting the U.S. Hispanic Market. Consumers are able to purchase event tickets, movie tickets, and merchandise on our user-friendly bilingual website.
Ticketón is looking for an extraordinary ad sales professional who wants to join a dynamic team as a Digital Sales Manager.
As the Digital Sales and Sponsorship Manager you will be responsible for driving Hispanic media sales and promotional programs to key agencies, brands, and direct clients by offering effective advertising solutions across our online platform, social media channels, consumer database, and events. You will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, pitching, developing and closing new business opportunities.
· Identify and qualify new clients for our digital services
· Develop new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish. Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
· Aid in set-up and execution of sold campaigns in coordination with client services, operations teams and finance teams
· Create proposal documents, capabilities presentations and pitch presentations
· Achieve revenue goals and hit sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
· Build and maintain excellent relationships/partnerships with key decision makers
· Leverage Ticketón’s unique digital assets, integrated platforms, and access to events to create innovative marketing campaigns for potential clients
· Must be a self-driven and aggressively manage New Business Development opportunities with key accounts and additional accounts. This includes seeking out and developing strategic relationships with decision makers and working directly with clients and their ad agencies to develop custom media programs to suit their specific needs
· 3+ years minimum experience selling digital media and/or integrated marketing campaigns to brands and agencies
· Must have direct contacts with agencies and brands targeting the US Hispanic Market
· Ability to analyze and articulate data into a sales proposition
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
· Well-developed presentation skills
· Some travel required
· BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
· Bilingual in Spanish a must