Digital Content Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Ticketón is a leading online platform that provides entertainment products targeting the U.S. Hispanic Market. Consumers are able to purchase event tickets, movie tickets, and merchandise on our user-friendly bilingual website.
Ticketón is looking for an extraordinary creative professional who wants to join a dynamic team as a Digital Content Manager.
As the Digital Content Manager you will be responsible to extend our brand awareness and driving demand with content-led strategy and execution. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to produce better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop and publish compelling content for all sales and marketing initiatives
- Works different strategies to manage online communities
- Create and maintain Content Calendars, including writing Facebook Status Updates. Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
- Research competitive and other Brand Social Media initiatives in order to provide industry insights and best practice
- Develop content strategy to post messages across all social platforms to reach several audiences
- Supports execution of branded content and other campaigns across social media platforms and any other format that reach different audiences
- Creates content that is aligned with and enhances the brand
- Manage social media profiles, grow following, and engage with audience
- Write, test, and optimize content to meet demand generation goals and prove our value proposition
- Deliver a variety of content pieces, including customer case studies, blog articles, white papers, sales presentations, and web copy
- Project manage creative elements for campaigns, including working with internal and external resources
- Proven working experience in social media, marketing or digital media.
- Full understanding of the social media landscape and platforms
- Excellent knowledge of features and changes across media platforms
- Understanding of each social media network’s audience and needs.
- Copy writing, editing (photo, video, text), presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly respond to content opportunities.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
- Bilingual with the ability to write in English and Spanish
- 3-4 years experience building and managing multiple channels for Hispanic Market