Digital Client Services
Los Angeles, CA
Ticketón Entertainment is a leading online ticket retailer that focuses on the U.S. Hispanic market. Consumers are able to purchase tickets to major live events including sports, music, entertainment, cultural, and others, via our outlet network and our bilingual website.
We are seeking candidate who is passionate about the Hispanic music industry and demographic. This candidate will assist with various digital and social marketing efforts as well as supporting client services. This is an exciting opportunity to help promote concerts from various genres at venues across the US, while learning the fundamentals of various effective digital marketing channels.
- Assist with maintenance and growth for Ticketón social media properties.
- Assist with weekly growth and content reports.
- Conduct influencer outreach
- Work closely with artist management and/or agency with day to day marketing requests
- Assist with marketing and promotion proposals for ongoing and upcoming events
- Supporting strategy to increase active users on all SM properties.
- Research on ongoing projects including Social Media conferences, tools and promotions
- Copywriting for social media campaigns – English and Spanish
- Communication with promoter and venues to ensure an accurate ticket build for all events
- Maintains and updates applicable events in internal system, including maintenance of all holds
- Works closely with promoters and venues personnel by providing support and weekly reports
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (verbal/written communication)
- College graduate in Marketing
- Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Passion for the Latin music industry, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and an overall interest in learning about the specific industry
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Working knowledge of HTML programming and HTML editors
- Graphic design, photo and video editing experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Client Services: 1 year (Required)
- Photo/Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)